Blue Manila, Inc. offers the following basic services to our Seafarers:
- Competitive wages
- Prompt remittance of home allotments at prevailing bank exchange rates
- Cash advances for basic/emergency cases within company resources or as supported by working funds
- Regular rotation
- Promotion Possibilities
- Training and Education sponsorship to deserving candidates or Training Assistance through Cash Advance
- Assist in the availment of benefits from: Overseas Workers Welfare Administration (OWWA), Seamen’s Union, Social Security System (SSS), etc. and assist crew in accomplishing their documentary requirements.
- Close Family Relations - request to communicate with their relatives on board/ handling of mails and packages for crew/ livelihood programs/ offer counselling and most importantly;
- “Courteous”; “Disciplined” and “Professional” dealings with our seafarers and their families.
Services to our Principals:
- Compliance to the Principal’s Selection Criteria and Training Matrix
- Testing and Evaluation of Applications through:
- Personal and technical interview
- Computer Based Technical exam
- Verification of authenticity and validity of certificates/documents by physically checking the security features of the documents and that same should bear no trace of tampering nor damage; verified against online records of the issuing government agencies.
- Reference Check with previous employers
- For newly hired applicants, conducting a Random Blood Screening before endorsing for Pre-Employment Medical Examinations to an accredited medical clinic, duly administered by a Registered Nurse.